<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Best Web Hosting: How to Find Good Web Hosting - My Experience

« Home | Discover The Advantages Of Colocated Web Hosting » | Web Host Reliability - What You Absolutely Must De... » | Affordable Web Hosting - Why Longevity Matters » | An Easy To Understand Introduction To Web Hosting » | Secure Hosting Services Are A Necessity For Any eC... » | How To Get Cheap Web Hosting For Your Websites » | Google Pages Offer Free Hosting - Easy Way to get ... » | HostMonster Web Hosting Review » | Valueweb WEB Hosting Review » | An Hosting WEB Hosting Review »

How to Find Good Web Hosting - My Experience

Friday, July 14, 2006
How to find good web hosting is not that difficult a process, but there are a few factors that are important to consider. I have tried using the cheapest web hosts marketed only to be disappointed to the point of upgrading to a better host. My experience may help you in your search for what is appropriate in your situation. If you are absolutely sure of what you are doing in terms of setting up a website, need only one domain hosted, and don't need any support then the rock bottom price hosts may be ok for you.

The $2 a month host that I originally signed up for only allowed the hosting of one site. Since I got this account to use for affiliate marketing it became apparent that I was going to need more than one domain hosted. I also misunderstood the terms that said I could have unlimited domains parked. This means each domain hosted redirects to the original domain. I though having unlimited domains parked meant you could have unlimited unique domains. I originally emailed the host about this and their response was "you get unlimited domains."

So what is the number one factor in how to find good web hosting? Clearly, it is whether the host offers live 24/7 toll free technical support. I would have avoided the above mistakes because I would have picked up the phone and spoke to a human being. And if you ever have any questions regarding your account setup, etc. there is someone to help you any time of the day or night. And believe me at some point there will be problems. It will cost you a couple extra bucks a month but it is well worth the money. It took me almost a month to cancel and get a refund from the $2 host. I had to hound them with emails.

After doing some research in an affiliate forum there were a few host names that kept coming up over and over. All were in the $5-$7 month range and come with all the bells and whistles that are part of the quality hosting companies. So I highly recommend in your search of how to find good web hosting that you stay away from the dirt-cheap hosting. There is a tremendous peace of mind knowing that at any time you may need help, its there on the other end of the phone line.

Anthony Pace is an affiliate marketer and the author of this article. If you would like to learn more about what was discussed in this article, check out: How to Find Good Web Hosting

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Anthony_Pace
Add to blogmarks delicious digg furl google netvouz newsvine reddit spurl Technorati
7:07 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

asshur :: permalink